Hand-Knit + Luxuriously Cozy + Fair Trade + Vegan + Gives Back to Orphaned and Destitute Children in India
- The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies
- Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that our artisans are well cared for and our supply chain is held accountable
- Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
- Vegan – A blend of 80% acrylic and 20% nylon means these are 100% Vegan
- No Itch – Our special blend maintains the warmth of wool , but without the itch!
- Long Lasting – The durability of our yarn means these hats will outlast any adventure you take them on
- Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for stargazing or relaxing around a campfire
- Indigenous Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter.
One size fits all. If you're head is smaller than a bowling ball but bigger than bowl of ramen noodles you should be good to go!
All prices are in USD.
Find out how to get
Knitting is a part of everyday life for expert artisans. Ladies have been seen doing so while walking a cow, balancing a bucket of water on their head or laughing with friends around cups of chai.
- The Uttar Design – The Uttar hat is grey with maroon, black, and white details. It contains the traditional Himalayan pattern of gow (pendant), which is a pattern that has existed in this community for centuries
- You may have noticed that this hat matches our super popular Uttar socks. Annnnnnd that this fine hat is crowned with much pomp and splendour . . . or should I say Pom-Pom and splendour! Big, bold, and beautiful, we can’t get enough of these tufts of glory. Whack winter upside the head with a BING! BANG! BOOM! POW! POM-POM!